Brandon, MB (CKLQ) - With nearly a month left until the semester ends, it's time for post secondary students to get their resumes ready.
The Brandon University Summer Job Fair is on today from 10 a.m. until 2:30 p.m.
Employers from various industries will be actively recruiting for a variety of summer positions.
The event takes place in the Knowles Douglas Mingling Area
Brandon University encourages students to come by to find out about a multitude of different local employers, and look for your next job.
The following employers and organizations will have informative booths set up:
- Canada Border Services Agency
- Canadian Forces Morale and Welfare Services
- Enterprise Holdings
- Hutchison Culture
- Hylife Foods
- Manitoba Civil Service Commission
- Manitoba Education & Training
- Manitoba Public Insurance
- Roquette Canada Ltd
- BU Alumni Association
- BU Mini University
- BU Career Planning & Placement
To access more details on the job fair click here.