On Air


Fire destroys home in Dauphin

11.05.2018 09:38
By: Frank McGwire

Neighbors call 911

Photo :(Youtube)

Brandon, MB (CKLQ) - Flames engulfed a house in Dauphin Thursday night and the blaze completely destroyed the home. 

Neighbors called 911 to report the fire at the home on 5th Avenue S.W.  

Firefighters battled the fire for nearly an hour. 

No injuries were reported as no one was in the home at the time of the blaze.  

An investigation revealed the fire started in the basement of the home and was electrical in nature.