The City of Brandon's A.R. McDiarmid Civic Complex, the Civic Services Complex, and the Eastview Landfill Administration Office have all re-openeed for in-person services starting today (June 2nd).
A.R. McDiarmid Civic Complex (638 Princess Avenue):
- Residents or developers wishing to visit Development Services offices at the A.R. McDiarmid Civic Complex are strongly encouraged to call ahead to discuss their projects with staff, or pre-book an appointment for such services prior to attending to the facility. Appointments can be arranged by calling the Development Services customer service counter at 204-729-2214, which will take care of directing enquiries/appointment requests to the appropriate staff.
All visitors attending to the A.R. McDiarmid Civic Complex will be required to use the 7th Street (west-facing) entrance ONLY and adhere to the signage, directional markers and stanchions that have been put in place. Visitors are asked to respect that Plexiglas barriers have been installed at the lobby's front counter space for the safety of all, and are strongly encouraged to make use of the hand sanitizer available in the lobby prior to engaging with customer service staff. Visitors will also be asked to respect the lobby's maximum capacity of five (5) persons at any one time and be prepared to wait in a queue on the sidewalk for the lobby to clear prior to entering the building for services.
- For access to services relating to property damage claims with the City of Brandon, individuals may call 204-729-2209 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For access to Parks & Recreation Services staff, individuals may call 204-729-2150 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Civic Services Complex: (900 Richmond Avenue East):
- Individuals attending to the City of Brandon Civic Services Complex are asked to respect all signage, directional markers and the Plexiglas barrier that have been put in place for the safety of all. Visitors are strongly encouraged to make use of the hand sanitizer available in the building's front entrance prior to engaging with customer service staff. Please note that hours of public access at the Civic Services Complex are currently 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Eastview Landfill (765-33rd Street East):
- Public access to the Eastview Landfill administration office will be available between the hours of 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m; however, phoning ahead to ensure office staff can be available to serve you is encouraged by calling 204-729-2281. Individuals attending to the administration office asked to respect all signage, directional markers and the Plexiglas barrier that have been put in place for the safety of all, and are strongly encouraged to make use of the hand sanitizer made available to them prior to engaging with customer service staff.
Summer hours of operation are now in place at the Eastview Landfill and are as follows: Monday to Friday - 8 a.m. to 7:45 p.m., Saturdays & Statutory Holidays - 8 a.m. to 4:45 p.m., and Sunday - 11 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.