It’s been nine years since Manitoba Ag Days announced the “Ag Days Gives Back” community giving program. 100% of the 50/50 funds raised go back to agricultural organizations and communities throughout the province.
To date we have given back $375,500.00.
General Manager Kristen Phillips says “We wanted to give back some of the show’s success to the communities where our exhibitors and patrons live. Over the course of the last nine years, we have been able to support many amazing projects that are helping to grow communities across the region.”
You still have time to purchase a ticket at www.agdays.com/buy5050 or by calling us at the office at 204-866-4400. Ticket sales will stop at 4:00 PM on Thursday (Jan 20) with the winner being drawn at 4:30 PM on Thursday January 20th, 2022.
Our 2022 Grant Recipients are:
Community Improvement – $15,000 North East Region
- St. Eustache Minor Hockey – St. Eustache, MB
- St. Francois Xavier Community Club – St. Francois, MB North West Region
- Silverton Community Centre – Silverton, MB
- Gilbert Plains Recreational Complex – Gilbert Plains, MB
- McCreary Centennial Arena – McCreary, MB
South East Region
- Lloyd Orchard Community Arena – Miami, MB
- Sanford Community Rink – Sanford, MB
- Centre Recreatif de St. Leon – St. Leon, MB
South West Region
- Doc Bonar Arena - Deloraine, MB
- Neepawa Curling Club – Neepawa, MB
- Wawanesa Recreation Centre – Wawanesa, MB
- Heartland Multiplex – Macgregor, MB
- Strathclair Rink – Strathclair, MB
- Goodlands Community Rink – Goodlands, MB
- Angusville Community Centre – Angusville, MB
Education and Leadership – Agricultural Youth Education
- Agriculture in the Classroom -Manitoba $10,000
- ACC Diploma Scholarship - Stephanie Manning $1,000
- U of M’s Diploma Scholarship – George J. Meggison $1,000
- U of M’s Degree Scholarship – Nyla Hacault $1,000
Follow us on Twitter @MBAgDays and use #agdays22. Like us on Facebook at “MBAgDays”.
For more information, regarding Manitoba Ag Days visit www.agdays.com