The 2nd Annual Manitoba Virtual Career Fair is scheduled for Wednesday, January 19, 2022.
Manitoba Career Prospects says "In 2021 the Manitoba Virtual Career Fair hosted over 1,200 participants with 46 exhibitors and 20 livestream events. This year the event will once again bring together educational institutions, employers and industry sector councils to help participants connect and engage with representatives who can help them with career path decisions. The event presents a huge variety of career opportunity ideas and how to reach career goals with the appropriate training, education, co-op programs, scholarships, apprenticeships, and more."
The Manitoba Virtual Career Fair is bigger and better in 2022 featuring 50 exhibitors including:
- 14 Universities, colleges and education institutions like the Northwest Law Enforcement Academy and the University College of the North (UCN). See attached for full listing.
- 22 Major employers in the province like the City of Winnipeg, Manitoba Hydro, Canadian Kraft Paper, CN and Birchwood Automotive Group. See attached for full listing.
- 14 Industry sector and sub-sector councils like Manitoba Aerospace, New Media Manitoba and Supply Chain Canada. See attached for full listing.
- 28 Livestream events taking place throughout the day on platforms like Zoom, Facebook Live, WebEx, Google Meets and more. See attached for full livestream schedule
- Luncheon keynote address by Captain Breanne Harris, Pilot from Perimeter Aviation
- Live chat with exhibitors at all booths
- Door prizes plus a scavenger hunt contest with prizes
Interested people can attend FREE by registering at: https://manitobacareerfair.ca
Manitoba Career Prospects is a provincially funded program to help students, parents and educators explore the many rewarding and enriching careers available in a multitude of industries in Manitoba.
The program is coordinated by the Manitoba Tourism Education Council, a not-for-profit organization that receives federal and provincial funding to provide training and HR services to businesses in the tourism industry and beyond."